Saturday, October 15, 2011

it's a beautiful day

Yesterday was all cold and misty and more than just a little gloomy...
But today was warm and sunny and gorgeous! 

Luke and I went for a stroll around this afternoon and we enjoyed every second of it. When you live in a big bustling city like LA, it can be so easy to just overlook nature and forget to admire all its gorgeousness. It was nice to take a little break, step away from the computer, and just walk around carrying nothing but my trusty camera. For the first time I noticed the fallen maple leaves scattered on the sidewalks, in all the amazing autumn hues: bright golden yellow, deep spicy red, and light beech brown. I came home with more than 100 photos just from the hour-long mini outing in the sun.

So beautiful!

(All photos by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!